Becoming an Ambassador
Every month, 30,000 aviators come to our website to learn more about the planes they plan to buy. Some are student pilots. Some are experienced owners. But every one is a dreamer trying to make an informed choice. Every one of them would love to hear about your experiences in your aircraft.
As an Ambassador, you understand the value that you bring. The essence of an Ambassador is someone that wants to:
Share their experiences in an aircraft review. This can be short or long, but could include everything from:
- Aircraft History
- What mission does it do well? Where does it fall short? Why did they choose it?
- How have they used the aircraft personally?
- Is there any training advice you would give, or safety issues to be aware of?
- Are there models that are more desirable than others, and why?
- How reliable is the aircraft, and what are the operating costs that they’ve experienced?
- Are parts readily available, and are technicians skilled in its repair available?
- Help us correct any errors that they see in our data, text, or pictures.
- They might want to share their own aircraft profile, or share better pictures for the model detail page.
Aviation is a community that relies on other aviators. An Ambassador wants to give back to the community by sharing the knowledge that others will find so helpful in choosing their next aircraft.
If you would like to become an Ambassador, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org